11 Mar, 11
Stairlifts can be a very important addition to the home for people with mobility needs and there are many key benefits.
- – Put simply, a stairlift can help someone get up and down the stairs
- – The potential risk of injury from walking up and down the stairs is greatly reduced
- – Stairlifts are designed for comfort with cushioned seats, footplates and backrests a common feature on many products
- – Having a stair lift can open up the whole house to someone, where previously they may have been restricted to the ground floor
- – A number of models can easily be folded away so as not to obstruct your stairway
- – Very simple to use with easy controls for the user to control the stairlift
- – Come in a variety of styles, such as curved stairlifts to fit any home.