When you enlist the services of Associated Stairlifts, you can be assured that we will meet the highest standards of quality, safety, reliability and customer satisfaction. In order to give our customers complete peace of mind, we have undergone several assessment processes, which have resulted in the following accreditations:
- A firm’s technical skills have been independently verified through several on-site inspections, as well as reviews of trading record and financial status
- The firm needs to sign up to a code of practice that includes insurance, health and safety and customer care.
- Firms must be able to provide an Insurance Backed Warranty;
- Firms will be able to explain building regulations you must comply with.
- The firm must offer a user-friendly complaints procedure.
- The Government, the building industry and consumer protection groups support the Trustmark scheme.
Which? is a nationally recognised organisation that stands for fairness, quality andindependence. The Which? Trusted trader logo is a symbol of quality, and provides trustworthy traders with the recognition they deserve
Safecontractor is the health and safety accreditation assessment scheme. We have been awarded this accreditation following a rigorous assessment process. As a member of the Safecontractor scheme, our customers can be assured that we have the highest standards of health and safety.